2005-01-18

The Day After

Well...I have an interesting MLK Day off.
LOTR EE Marathon at TBQelite's house. Everything, including the easter eggs: 13:??. From around 10:10-23:15.

And now I'm back at school. Dang. Live sucks. Oh well, it's better than the alternative.

As for Advent: I know, I know...But I just looked at some of the dialogue and decided that I had to redo some of it. It just didn't work with where I want the story go. So...I'll be working on it shortly (unless my online class starts working again...)

And check out http://www.voiceacting.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5615 for more information about the audio version of the Courage of the Heart.

4 comments:

LeperColony said...

Wow. Thirteen hours.

On another note, what exactly is Advent?

Unknown said...

Advent is Shadow Walker's fanfiction of the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion. The proper name is Advent of the Demons and it can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1918219/1/

I am surprised that Shadow Walker hasn't placed a link to his fanfic on his blog somewhere. Oh well...

The Shadow Walker said...

Due to the question being asked, and the fact that I go unlazy, I have my profile in the new links column.

And if anyone needs some information on Evangelion in general, just post and I'll add some sites sooner rather than later.

Anonymous said...

home equity loans