2005-01-11

An Interesting Consequence

Well, for those of you that read the comments, apparently my fanfic is liked quite a lot by some people. As in one of my readers wants to make a radio drama thing out of "that one scene" from Chapter 07: "Courage of the Heart". If you've read it, you know what I mean.

I have agreed to this, but we need ideas for a good song to go in the background. You have permission to post (not spam) any legitiment ideas. Like I could stop you anyways.

As for the next chapter, it is coming along. I hope to have it out by the end of the week, seeing as I finished a project on monday and I have to finish one up for a noon class tomorrow.

Until then.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Touch by Kutless

Matt said...

Being that I've never read your fanfic I can't reccommend an appropriate song. On the other hand, you've generally told me what the chapter is about. From what you've said Last Words by Thousand Foot Krutch Might be close to right.

The Shadow Walker said...

Although Your Touch is a cool song, I think that maybe All Alone by Kutless would work better. It has a lighter tune to it (as in not as heavy rock), and the lyrics work very well.

Anonymous said...

Rikun here. The guy in charge of the Radio play.

I listened to a couple of the songs you guys mentioned. While good, the only thing I'm concerned about is that the lyrics of the songs might distract the listener from the intial dialogue. I was thinking some of the background music from the Evangelion soundtracks themselves would prove more useful.

The Shadow Walker said...

Yes, I know what you mean. This is not to say that you should have a song with lyrics in it, but merely the discussion of songs with appropriate lyrics. You can try it with it to see how it turns out if you wish. But yes, instrument only music probably would be best.

By the way, which Evangelion Soundtracks do you have? And have you ever heard the Gundam SEED soundtracks? They have some pretty good background music for the occasion.