2005-01-04

A Random Survey.

My friend, Rabenstrange (a.k.a. MicroftXXX) posted this survey on his blog (Rabenstranger).

Here are my answers:

01. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? I started a blog.
02. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I have no need for such irreverent posturing.
03. Did someone close to you give birth? No not really.
04. Did anyone close to you die? My Dad. Well, he’s missing anyways.
05. What countries did you visit? I stayed in the USA.
06. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? Money, a job maybe… and Motivation.
07. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Probably December 14, when I finished Fall quarter and spent most of the day (literarily) in the Media Lab.
08. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year? Pulling a 3.8 in college when I completely screwed up one of my final projects.
09. What was your biggest failure(s)? I do not fail. I merely have set backs.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I am afflicted by a cold currently.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Hmm…Pendrive, maybe. Or the ROTK Exd. Edition. Or Half-Life 2.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Well. I avoiding shooting anybody.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? They won’t be named.
14. Where did most of your money go? School, Gas, Fry’s.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? LAN parties, the Election, beating H-L 2 before all my friends.
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? The HALO Theme: Mjolnir Mix.17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Neutral
ii. thinner or fatter? Same
iii. richer or poorer? Slightly more affluent
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Reading, writing, shooting.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Screwing around without getting anything done
20. How will you be spending Christmas? With various branches of my extended family, and alone. (but not at the same time).
21. Did you fall in love in 2004? Fall? No. Love? No again.
22. How many one-night stands? Bah. None.
23. What were your favorite TV programs? Gundam SEED, Doctor in the House, Slayers.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Lots of people.
25. What was the best book you read? The whole March Series.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? The Gundam SEED soundtrack.
27. What did you want and get? That was given to me? Star Wars DVD Set and Tim Zahn books.
28. What did you want and not get? A FAL in 7.62mm with a folding stock, flash suppressor, 2x scope etc. And an Athlon FX 57 Machine.
29. Favourite film of this year? The Incredibles
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I don’t really remember. Five. Or Twenty revolutions of Terra around Sol.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Having the Democrats completely wiped from Public Office.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Jeans pants, T-shirt and Steel Toe Boots = Good33. What kept you sane? Insanity is the only sane reaction to an insane world.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I don’t ‘fancy’ anyone.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? Assault Weapons Ban Ending, and the Washington Gubernatorial race.
36. Who do you miss? Several people.
37. Who was the best new person you met? …Hmm…that probably would be one of the people I met in the Media Lab.
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: Watch your back, or they’ll shoot you there.
39. Best live shows of this year: I don’t know.
40. Best drinks of this year: Vanilla Coke.
41. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: It’s like a Paranoid looking over my back.

No comments: