2005-02-01

Returned from the Void that is Homework

Yo.
Yes, I've been gone; neglicting to post for a few days. Oh well. I had to make an IK Walk Cycle in Maya, and do a Photoshop assignment that were both due yesterday.
So now I'm back...
Anyways, I've started working Advent Chapter 15 (Tentatively named Onslaught) and plan (note the word plan) on having it done during the weekend, or just after. Note that I still have to get my next homework assignments.
Also, Traxblade (a.k.a. Rikun) has told me that the Radio Theater of Chapter 7 is nearing completion. He hopes to have everything finalized by the end of the month.
The website is here
Anyways...later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The radio play should be nifty. Can't wait 'til it comes out!

"Void that is homework"? Your lucky you don't have to study for quiz too. And that your mind isn't asleep...