2005-02-17

Why Does it Take so much Energy to Live?

Well...I'm posting...

Currently, my life is under a real crunch for time, with everyone and everything needing my constant, undivided attention. Man, life sucks.

What with everything, I haven't really had time to sit down to do much, and even when I have, my mind is shot and bleeding to death...

But I digress: Yes, I am continuing to write the next chapter for Advent (I'm at five pages or so, but I have had to make a few revisions...) There, be happy.

Also, I have come to the decision that the next computer I build (currently codenamed Copperhead) will not have Windows. Instead, it will be operated by little gnomes...well, Linux; specifically Linspire. It'll cost about a hundred dollars, but it's worth it.

So anyways, that it.

No comments: