2005-02-22

The Long Struggle

Okay, so...yeah...
Alright, I admit that I didn't spend all of my day off from school working on Advent, even though I am very behind in my promises...I was playing Risk, two games: Gametime for one was more than 12 hours and the other (which I won in a joint effort) was more than 3.

Yeah...So I did write about a page and structured the rest of the chapter (one of the aspects was being difficult) so it should be progressing faster...but I have a lot of homework (Photoshop primarily) so finding time is hard.

Anyways, that's all for today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As annoying idealistic people who try to motivate you into doing what they want to do by saying phrases that are both impossible and have no effect on reality say: "Make time."

Eric said...

Yoyo~ Risk is always cool. The trick is finding those who have the time for it. Photoshop rules, babay!